Family-friendly facilities at Tregenna Castle Resort
Our on-site facilities
Whether you're stopping by for a weekend or joining us for a week-long getaway, our 72-acre estate is all yours to enjoy for the entirety of your stay. Plus, during the summer school holidays, activities for the little ones are on us.
Most of our facilities can be found just a stone's throw from the castle:
- Indoor swimming pool (£7 per person for non-residents and restricted to one hour per session. £3.50 for ages (3-12years). Free for under 3's. Towel hire - £1 per towel.
- PLEASE NOTE: The indoor pool will be temporary closed for maintenance between Monday 19 February - Friday 1st March 2024. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Non-resident swims are restricted to one hour and are not available during school holidays. Balls and inflatables are prohibited.
- Outdoor swimming pool (Open from May - September (date for 2024 to be confirmed). *PLEASE NOTE: The outdoor pool is only available to staying guests.
- Two all-weather tennis courts (for non-residents £10 per hour will be charged. Please pay at reception). Tennis rackets and balls can be hired at the leisure reception (£1 per racket).
- Badminton courts - (£8 per hour for non-residents).
- Outdoor playground
- Fitness suite with a range of weights and cardio equipment (Open daily for residents only).
Leisure opening times:
Everyday from - 8am - 6pm (last admission 5.30pm)
- Indoor pool 8am – 6pm (last admission 5.30pm).
- Outdoor pool 8.30am - 6pm (Reopens in May 2024; date to be confirmed).
Indoor Swim memberships can be purchased for £25pp per month (excludes school holidays – the membership will be extended if your month has a school holiday included in the purchased month). The memberships do not include the outdoor pool.
The indoor pool is £7 per person for non-residents. £3.50 for ages (3-12years). Free for under 3's.
Towel hire - £1 per towel.
For groups of 4 or over- advance booking is essential. Please call 01736 795 254.
Use of inflatables is prohibited.
Castle Beauty is a tranquil retreat where you can escape from it all and indulge in a little pampering.
We've made changes to our golf course. Please see our statement below.
Our 9 hole golf course overlooks St Ives Bay, and was voted one of the most scenic in the country. A round costs £10 and there are no tee times - simply pay at the Leisure Reception. The course is open from 8am and payment must be made before starting your game.
Round of golf - £10 (no tee times).
Club hire - £8. A £10 refundable deposit is also required (cash only), which will be given back to the player when clubs are returned after the game.
Trolley hire - £2
Golf balls - £1 each
Bag of tee’s - £1
New Solar Farm and closure of 9 holes of golf course
With the energy crisis continuing, we are taking steps to ensure a sustainable future here at Tregenna Castle Resort that allows us to make a big impact on outgoing costs.
We now have a solar farm on some of the golf course behind the main car park (discreetly placed) for 1180 panels. This allows us to generate our own energy, reduce our carbon footprint and continue our growth as a greener business. This means that our golf course is now 9 holes rather than 18.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused but hope you support our decision and the reasoning for this to contribute to a better future for our planet. This change will be effective from the 3rd January 2023 and we aim to complete the solar farm by April 2023.
St Ives eBike Hire
We’ve partnered with St Ives eBikes to offer all our staying guests 10% off bike hire - the perfect way to explore St Ives, Zennor, Cape Cornwall, Land's End, Mousehole and St Michael's Mount.
You can hire a bike from their shop in St. Ives or they will also deliver straight to you at Tregenna. Why not take a picnic or stop at a local pub to refuel on your way?
Please enquire at reception for the discount code and more information on cycling routes and maps.