Find out more about our resort in St Ives
Tregenna Castle Resort is home to an award-winning hotel, self-catering accommodation, and a whole host of on-site facilities. But that's not all. Godrevy View Restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy family-friendly dining and the team at Olives bar makes a mean cocktail or two! We've also become known as one of the best wedding and events venues in Cornwall.
The path to St Ives starts here
You'll find our estate at the top of Tregenna Hill - the path which leads you right to the centre of St Ives. Our Cornish seaside town is known for its surf beaches and eclectic art scene. But go beyond our beautiful bay and you'll find that glorious gardens, fascinating history, and world-famous landmarks are never far away.
We're immensely proud of our team and the amazing experiences we provide - and we're really glad it shows. Over the years, we've been recognised for our great service, fantastic facilities, and commitment towards building a better future.
- Quality in Tourism Accreditation 2023
- BEST HOTEL CORNWALL - Muddy Stiletto Awards 2023
- BEST WEDDING VENUE CORNWALL - Muddy Stiletto Awards 2023
- Gold - Green Tourism Award 2023
- LABC - Regional Winner of Medium Volume Housing Development (Castle Approach and Castle Village)
- Quality in Tourism Safe Clean & Legal™ accreditation for hotel and self catering - 2022
- Gold Green Tourism Award 2021
- Gold Green Tourism Award 2020
- Best Town Venue 2018 | South West Wedding Awards
- Judge's Choice | Simply Weddings Awards 2017
- Approved Family Friendly Status 2016 | ApprovedFamilyFriendly.com
- Best Wedding Venue 2015 | Cornish Brides
- Best Holiday Accommodation 2013 | Cornwall Today
- Best View | Best Kept Secret Awards 2012
Discover how Tregenna Castle has changed from a 12-bedroom private home on a hill by the sea to the hotel and estate you see today. Plus, find out about the famous faces we've met along the way.